- How often should I visit a dentist?
We recommend visiting a dentist at least twice a year. Routine dental checkups ensure good oral health and keep the cavities and gum diseases at bay.
- Do you accept new patients?
Yes, we are always happy to accept new patients at our dental clinic in Mississauga, Ontario.
- What causes tooth cavities?
Different types of bacteria reside in our mouth, no matter how frequently we brush. These bacteria attack a tooth and ruin the layer of enamel, thereby causing cavities.
- How frequently should I change my toothbrush?
The bristles of a toothbrush begin to wear out and fray within three months of use. It is recommended to swap out your brush every 3 months for deep cleaning.
- What is the best option to replace missing teeth?
This entirely depends on your condition, but we often recommend dental implants for missing teeth.
- What is the best way to improve my smile?
If you’re dealing with misaligned teeth, cracks or gaps, porcelain veneers can address your condition. We also offer cosmetic dentistry services to enhance the beauty of your smile and give it a complete makeover.
- Do you accept my insurance plan?
We accept almost all insurance plans. Please contact us to know if we have got you covered or not.
- Do you offer sedation at the clinic?
Yes, we offer sedation or sleep dentistry to help patients who have anxiety or fear of the dentist.