If you have missing teeth or you are not happy with your dentures, we can help you with dental implants. At Afflux Dentistry, we understand that losing your tooth can hinder your ability to speak, eating and smiling. No matter, what causes missing teeth, be it an injury, disease or tooth extraction, dental implants can help to get your brighter smile back.
Our dental implants in Mississauga provide a more advanced replacement technology for tooth loss as compared to a traditional bridge. These are the titanium tooth roots which are utilized to replace the missing tooth. Once they are in place, can become firmly attached to the bone. The process is known as Osseointegration.
Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Fixed Bridge: This apparatus includes the porcelain crown which is bonded to the adjacent teeth
- Dental Implant: A dental implant is inserted into your underlying jawbone.
All-On-4 Dental Implants
- If you have lost most or all of your teeth
- If you have an adequate bone density in the jaw to support dental implants
- If you are fed up the hassles of dealing with traditional dentures
You can opt for all-on-4 dental implants. In this process, the two implants will be placed towards the back of your jaw, and two will be placed at the front where the bones are thickest and strongest naturally.
What You Can Expect From Us?
When you consult with our dentists at Afflux Dentistry, they will evaluate your condition and recommend suitable dental treatment. The entire osseointegration may go up to 3 to 6 months. You may need to use temporary prosthetic until the treatment completes and follow the recommendation of your dentist.